Pour les renseignements sur nos services nous contacter par email email@example.com ... Read more
Position: Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Job ID#: DR0004
Forcier is a multi-disciplinary research and monitoring & evaluation firm operating across Africa and the Middle East since 2011. Our core services include program evaluations, opinion polling, third party monitoring, and capacity building for UN Agencies, NGOs, governments and private sector clients operating in post-conflict and challenging environments. Forcier currently has offices in South Sudan, Somalia, Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Mozambique, and Egypt.
Job Description: Forcier Consulting is seeking a Finance and Administration Manager in Kinshasa. The Finance and Administration Manager will be under the supervision of the Country Director and work closely with the rest of the team in Kinshasa and with the Senior Director of Finance and HR at the Forcier Headquarters in the USA.
Description of Main Duties:
Process payments for Forcier staff and projects, including salaries and taxes.
Work with the research team on the development of fieldwork plans and budgets.
Provide logistical support by coordinating fieldwork activities around DRC and other projects in Central Africa, which includes flight and hotel bookings, transportation and communication solutions.
Track all expenses of the office with the Forcier online finance software.
Maintain contact with Forcier permanent and temporary travelling or working around DRC.
Work with the Senior Director of Finance and HR on financial updates and needs.
Keep records of employees' sick days, overtime, and vacation days.
· All other tasks as agreed between the Finance and Administration Manager and Country Director.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and administration in DRC.
· Fluency in French
· Working knowledge of English – both spoken and written
· Effective ability to pro-actively prioritize and meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently and remotely with little oversight
· Strong Microsoft Office and Internet research skills
· Excellent communication skills
Preferred (but not required) skills:
· Knowledge of the international development industry;
· Experience working with UN agencies, NGOs or development firms.
Please apply on our website: http://joinforcier.com. On the Current Openings job table, locate the Finance and Administration Manager job posting, job ID DR0004 and click Apply.
Submit a single PDF containing your cover letter in English and CV in French or English (maximum 3 pages).
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.