Pour les renseignements sur nos services nous contacter par email firstname.lastname@example.org ... Read more
Banyan Global is currently seeking qualified candidates for Financial Service Development Specialist positions on an anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future Value Chain Activity in Kivu, DRC. The goal of the activity is to expand economic opportunities for vulnerable populations participating in coffee and other selected value chains. Preferred candidates will have specific experience in working with financial institutions in the DRC. This position will be located in Bukavu, South Kivu, DRC (Goma or Katanga also possible).
Duties and Responsibilities include:
The Financial Service Development Specialist will provide technical assistance to financial institutions benefitting from the USAID-funded Development Credit Authority loan guarantee program operating in the Kivu VC-supported geographic region.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s-level degree in business, finance, agricultural economics or economics preferred.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in financial services
• Prior experience working in the DRC (DRC residence preferred)
• Knowledge of USAID Development Credit Authority (DCA) requirements
• Demonstrated technical expertise in capacity building or consulting for financial institutions in Francophone Africa
• Experience in microcredit
• Experience in agricultural finance preferred
• Strong written communication and effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Experience working on international donor-funded development projects preferred
• Oral and written fluency in French and English required.
Please apply to the position through our website, www.banyanglobal.com/careers.php and include a cover letter and résumé in your submission. Please no phone calls.
Closing date: 25 sept 2016